Tuesday, December 4, 2007

If only i was there

Yesterday night while i was revising my biology,my sis told me that our dog Baby passed away in our Bukit Mertajam house. I was aware that he is sick but i thought everything is going to be okie since sis called the vet and the vet say that he's fine. I never expect thing happen especially during the night before my final paper.To be honest me and Baby not really that close cos i sort of hate him for keep on biting my leg every time he sees me.But somehow when i heard that news, tears drop and my heart hurts like being cut by a knife.

I just couldn't sleep.The moment when mom first bring him back to our house keep playing in my mind.I still remember he was like a guinea pig size when i first saw him. His fluffy fur and cute tails really make him so special.I even ask dad to buy some wood to build him a house.

In order to get rid of my sadness,I've decided to go out to have lunch with my family. Everything goes well until when i reach home, i saw my neighbour dog who look similar to Baby and once again the sorrow started to fill my heart.That moment i hate myself for not be there when he needed me.I don't even have the chance to say goodbye to him for the last.If only i was there to take good care of him so that this thing won't happen.I hate the irresponsible me!Sorry.........MAY YOU REST IN PEACE

2 comments:

Choya said...

haihZ.. sorry to hear that saddening news..

it's not a lie if i tell you that i could feel your pain & despair as i keep imagining the day Mikey's going to leave me..

well, i know that this terrible day is going to dawned upon me someday.. it'll come and i just can't seem to do anything but wait.. life's a huge joke isnt it? :S

well, i'm sure u've given Baby ur bestest of love when he was alive and u shouldn't blame urself over this matter.. no one is at fault.. :)

god loves him more than anyone does.. and Baby is always safe by his side and i believe Baby is always alive ur heart too.. :)

time may not heal completely but it'll make a difference.. never be sad that it's over, be glad that it once happened :)

stay strong my dear fren..

-choya-

pinkbag said...

haih...i get your pain.last time my cousin's now got dog-napped.i was so sad...

that's why i don't want to keep a dog cos i can't bear the pain when the day he leaves me.

takdir..my friend..takdir..
people come n go..
dogs too.. =)