Monday, November 12, 2007

Bad experience

When i was in Std6 i went to KL that organised by my primary school with my classmates. Everything went smooth during our journey to the destination. Our first destination is a resort where we going to stay ( can't remember the resort's name). The resort offers normal facilities such as pool, gym, sauna and etc. After a short briefing from our principle, we went back to our respective room together with a teacher advisor.


In the room, one of my friend suggests that we go down to the pool. Although i don't know how to swim but i thought to myself why not just go down and rendam air? However our teacher advisor stop us from going simply because we don't have swim suit and normal attire is not that appropriate. Being good students we all listen to her and decided to rest at our room.


Suddenly, our room's bell rang. My friend(can't remember her name) appear and tell us that someone was drowned in the pool. Without much thinking we quickliy follow her to the pool. My heart was beating so fast as i walk towards the pool. As i walk closer to the pool, i saw not one but three on my friends lay inside the pool. One of the victim's head was bleeding.


At that moment I felt so helpless cause i just stood there like a statue and was not able to help them. My eyes couldn't stop staring at my friends who still inside the pool. A guy came out from the kitchen and jump into the pool. It happen so fast without me realising it. He quickliy grab the victims one by one. A few teachers help him to pull them up and started to do the CPR thingy.


After a while ambulans finally arrived and all the victims was sent to nearby hospital. The rest of us go back to a room and started to pray for our friend's safety in our own way. As darkness falls, we recieve a phone call from our principle saying that one of the students passed away in the hospital. I was so shocked and couldn;t accept the fact that she's gone. I t feels like yesterday we still talking and joking in our class but now i cant' hear her voice anymore.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThe other two victim was in critical condition. That night we went back to Penang. During the journey one muslim friend told me that Allah love her more than we do. I agree but still tears drop from my fragile eyes. I just could'nt stop thining about her. Allah not only love her but Allah loves the three of them. ( they all passed away after sometime)


This experience has become a trauma for me. Until today i was afraid of water especially pool. Last week Abura told me that they going to learn how to swim after STPM. I told myself that i must learn to overcome this fear. Although this incident happen seven years ago but still some time i dreamt about the incident. I guess it's time for me to move on and forget all those unhappy thing that happen.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ps: give me some more time to ovecome this trauma of mine!

No comments: