Thursday, November 8, 2007

Blur case mia auntie

I've heard a lot about Super Tanker food court but I don't really been there before. So, one fine day me and my sisters decided to drop by and ta pau dinner. Due to too many variety of food offer there, i ask my elder sis to recommend me which one taste best.

Evelyn : What you wanna eat??
Me : Hmmmm....... so many choices how to chose wor. Abo you recommend me la since you tiam
eat at there.
Evelyn : I think the Thai food is the best la. Why not you try???
Me : Thai food??? okie oso.

So we went to the thai food stall and i started to queue up.
Here comes the story...........
Apparently the auntie was so busy cooking so she didn't really have the time to take my order so i just waited patiently for my turn. Behind me there were two boys waiting for their turn as well. Finally the auntie have the time to take my order......

Auntie : Ah boy lu ai ha mi???
Me : KNN ( monolog dalaman) .
Two boys : ahahahahahahahahahahahah (damn loud)
Auntie : Soli ah girl lu ai ha mia??(take so long to realise that i'm actually a girl!!!)
Me : Wa ai belachan rice.

* kek si wa nia..... come on auntie i have boost k. Btw i look like boy meh??? Although i'm not that girlish but somehow i still have "wen rou de yi mian" . The auntie really spoil my mood that day!!!! Luckily the belachan rice taste yummy abo i sure kill her!!!

1 comment:

Des said...

omg ah boy!!!

pity u...

at the same time i wana laugh at u..

next time... try seduce the aunty...then she will think u're definitely a girl hahaha