Monday, November 5, 2007

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I always keep my thought in my heart and never express my feeling to other. But today I've decided to break the so called tradition and write something about my friends.

Choya
I still remember after the OC 2006 we got cloe to each other thanks to the kui tok thingy.(still remember siapa kita gossip?)heheheeh. Well the bond get stronger after we stared to bina our keluarga Bitch.This one and a half year friendship really means a lot to me. I really enjoy the moment that we day dreaming in class,skipping class for the traditional dance,make bday card for ryan,cucuk ryan's leg during bio lesson and haunting clothes for our farewell and not to forget gossiping. I really thank god that i found you as a friend and i think that my circle of friendship is not be complete without you. THANKS and Love ya!!!!

Pink bag aka my sayang
I really appreciate all the liltle thing that you did to make my life brighter. Your GENEROSITY such as drop me be back after school really touches my heart. Sorry for tiam tiam mahuan you.
I like the moment when we stare at each other in the class and then........ (you know) this show that we got the chemistry as in friendship.hahahaha I still hope that after ten years we can meet up and play daytona again and after 30 years meet at fort conwallis and continue the to play swing(i afraid to swing high high). Thanks for being such a great friend!!!

ZZZ-Xiang(Apom)
Merentas desa is the factor that we get to know each other better!!!! Both of us like old friend that sudah lama tak berjumpa and keep on talking from the start till the so called finishing line. Even Waiyan said both of us are talkative.hahahahahah who cares. Although you keep on scolding me for ponteng school and neglect my study but that show that you are a good boy (all thanks to my didikan). All our outings won't be success without you presence not that because you're the driver but because your voice make the day!!! Keep up the great personality!

Abura aka yonro
My first impression about you is "why is this guy so quiet?" because during merentas desa you hardly speak. But i was so damn wrong about you. Indeed you freak me out when you keep on nagging us about your nick (ah bii). That time me and choya really terkejut with your split personality.I guess thats the reason why you are so special.ahahahahahah Although you always potong steam during our outings,meetings,chatting and etc but still having you as a friend really make my world more colourful!!! Friends forever!!


Waiyan aka monitor
I have to admit you're a good monitor!!! You and Teenes always make sure that everything goes well especially our last class party. I really enjoy the gossipng about the programme " I WANT TO BE A MODEL" during our extra class.(both of us are Jit Shiong's supporter) I do hope that our friendship can last till the day i say goodbye to this world. Kinda ironic huh?? But that phrase come from the bottom of my heart.

ps: sorry for all the wrong doing that i did. I do hope that our friendship can keep on blossoming.

No comments: