Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Honey and Clover

A few months back my cousin, Donavan introduced me to this anime called Honey and Clover. This stroy are mainly about love, friendship and ambition. Takemoto, Morita, Mayama and Aya are a group of friends who stayed in the same apartment and study in a same art college in Tokyo. One day, their professor, Hanamoto introduces his cousin's daughter, Hagu to them. Both Takemoto and Morita fall in love with her. Morita approaches her in a sudden and that freak Hagu out. Meanwhile, Takemoto keep his feeling and try to be friend with her.


In the other hand Aya who is a master of pottery is famous with all the boys but Mayama is the one that she love most. Unfortunately Mayama treat Aya as a friend not as a lover. Instead Mayama falls in love with another older woman name Rika who happen to be Hanamoto's best friend. Rika runs a art company with the help of Mayama because she is disabled due to one car accident which also caused the death of his husband, Harada.

Although I'm not a big fan of anime but somehow I did cried a few times while watching this anime. Yeah you hear me I cried!!! I still remember Mayama once said " I hope that I can earn a lot of money so that if one day the woman that i love collapsed, I'll tell him don't worry take this money and go travel.Leave the rest of the thing for me." Isn't that sweet??? I'm not sure whether in the future i can find this kind of man or not.hahahahah. . (must pray harder)

I realise that even though you love that person and that person is in love with other, try to let go if you really love her/him. After all love is not all about having that person by your side. As long as she/he is happy you'll feel happy as well.( That is what i call LOVE) Never regret that you're once fall in love with her. She/He didn't betray you just that she/he is not you another half.

I hope that you guys out there can spend some time to watch this anime. But make sure you don't NEGLECT your study or else Apom sure kill me!!!! Choas from now

No comments: